Thursday, February 21, 2013

Prompting & Guiding

My most recent assignment as a Compassion Blogger is to share which Bible verse prompts and guides me to serve others. I really love this assignment because I find Bible verses to be one of my greatest sources of inspiration. So much, in fact, that I recently started my own store (Notes of Faith), which I've dedicated to sharing these inspiring words.

When I read this assignment, one verse in particular stood out to me - Psalm 145:14.

"The Lord supports all who are falling and raises up all who are bowed down."

What makes this so inspirational to me is the thought that maybe I could be one of those people who helps support others. If the Lord can use me to help Him help others, then I will respond to that. And for a while, I really didn't know how to respond, but thats where this blog comes in. It's a small start, but I hope that it will open doors in the future that will more fully allow me to serve others.


No comments:

Post a Comment