Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Simple Introduction

Thanks for checking out this blog! I'll be as brief as possible in describing the motivation behind it... I've always enjoyed helping people and have had a strong desire to do so for quite a while. As a journalism major/writing minor in college, I took a class called Public Writing. I spent the entire semester working with a partner on various projects and activities for raising AIDS awareness, and since that class I have had a stronger desire than ever to be active in helping people however I can. But that was the problem: I wasn't entirely sure how I could help. Eventually I had the idea of starting this blog with the hope of providing a platform for at least raising awareness about certain issues and the charities that help them, and ideally getting more people involved in lending a helping hand.

Again, thanks for coming here and reading this, and I hope you'll subscribe or visit again!


No comments:

Post a Comment