Friday, December 28, 2012

Supporting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through the Boston Marathon

I just wanted to quickly share this fundraising page started by my cousin's sister-in-law who is running the Boston Marathon and raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. As of right now she has raised $3,615 which puts her at 72% of her of goal of $5,000. She only has $1,385 left to go (at the time that I'm writing this) and I think she can reach it!

I felt compelled to share this not only because of her story about why she's running (which you can read on her fundraising page), but also because I have a family member who is in remission from leukemia. Cancer can affect anyone, and we need as much help as possible in finding a cure.

Links to check out:








That's all for today - I'm in the midst of writing something a little more fun for those of you who received a very special Christmas gift this year... (you'll see).

No comments:

Post a Comment